If you were searching for a unique gift for someone who is a Dental Doctor! then your search ends here. We have got you a premium-looking Tooth keychain that’s definitely gonna put a big smile on the face of Mr./Mrs. Dentist!
An Amazing keychain for your dentist friends or aspirants of MBBS gift him/her this keychain and make them happy. Customise this keychain with this name and a tooth symbol. Perfect gift idea for an anniversary birthday or any occasion.
A meaningful and thoughtful gift for your loved ones.
You can gift this beautiful piece of art to any Dental Doctor on Anniversaries, Birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, etc.
Each Personalized Keychain is perfectly designed and made only for you!
This keychain is a great way to make a statement with endless engraving possibilities. This piece also makes the perfect gift as you can guarantee that no one in the world will have something like it! This would be an ideal gift for your best friend or loved one!
- Material - High-quality metal Keychain
- Shape - Tooth metal keychain
- Customization - Customize with your favourite Dentist Name
- Beautifully engraved!
- Polish will stay forever
- Colour: Silver
- Our colours will not turn black!
Hi there 👋,
We understand that you want to be able to see the product before you pay for it, and we appreciate your understanding. However, because our products are personalized, we cannot offer full COD. We need to charge an advance payment of 30%. The remaining 70% will be due at the time of delivery.
Note: Partial COD on orders above ₹499
We know that this may be inconvenient for some customers, but we believe that it is the best way to ensure that you receive a high-quality product that meets your expectations.
Here are some additional benefits of partial COD:
It gives you peace of mind knowing that you will only be charged for a product that you are happy with.
It allows us to offer our products at a more affordable price.
It helps us to reduce the risk of fraud.
We are a trusted brand in personalized gifting, and we have been in business for over 10 years. We have a team of experienced artists who are passionate about creating beautiful and unique products. We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase from Zestpics.
If you have any questions about our partial COD policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to working with you!
Love, Team Zestpics❤️