These magic pillows are a layer of sequins with an image printed on one side, by moving the sequins one way the image is hidden and a quick swipe the other way reveals the image! The white side contains the image and the other colour is when the image is hidden.
Due to the nature and movement of sequins, white spots will show as the sequins shift in position.
Run your fingers across the sequin, you can get a picture. Just like magic
This concept takes customization to your living rooms and bedrooms too! Create a unique magic pillow with your favourite photo or design printed on the cover. Decorate your rooms in style. You could also create this and gift it to family and friends.
Great Gift: A Perfect item to decorate your room, sofa, cars, and chairs, etc
Our team shall get in touch with you within 24 hours for photographs, once you are done with the order placement
- Print your memories on a personalized cushion
- Colour - Gold
- Shape - Square
- Size - Pillow Dimensions- 15" x 15". Photo Dimension - 11" x 11"
- Material: Polyester and Sequin
- Washing: Suggest hand wash, dry naturally.
- Customization - Customize with your favourite photo/design.
- Our team shall get in touch with you within 24 hours for photographs, once you are done with the order placement.
QUALITY MERMAID FABRIC
There are a few indicators that will help you know it’s a quality pillow.
- Small sequins closely knit together
- Dark edges where the sequin flips indicate a thicker sequin less likely to break
- The sequins have a shiny side and a matte side. This will help add a “pop” to the shiny side and make the pillow look professional
- The base fabric can be Polyester/Polyester Knit, Mesh, Spandex, Chiffon, Taffeta, Silk Dupioni
- Avoid stretch fabric
Why Buy Custom Magic Pillow From Zestpics
- Full colour, high quality
- Satin and Sequin material
- No minimum order! Order 1, we got your back!
- Makes a one-of-a-kind gift and giveaway
- Many types of custom mermaid pillows design available for you to choose from, or create your own personalized crazy ideas!
- Express delivery is available
MAGIC PILLOW MAINTENANCE
Now that you have a Mermaid Pillow, how do you take care of it?
Since these pillows are more decoration rather than sleeping, you might not even need to wash them at all. If you do remember a few things!
- If you see a string don’t pull on it! Take the pillowcase off and sew a sequin back on from the inside of the pillowcase.
- When it comes to stains, spot check first. If you can take out the stain by hand, it works best with a warm wet cloth.
- If the stain needs more work, hand washing is best in cold water with hand wash friendly detergent.
- If that stain is really bad (what were you doing?), put it in the wash. Make sure it is inside out in a mesh lingerie bag. Wash should be on the gentle cold cycle, not putting too much strain on the sequins.
- Never iron your sequins to get rid of wrinkles. Leave the pillowcase in the bathroom while you shower and the steam should do the trick.